12.30.2008

Jessica and Grant - The Wedding

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We had a blast with the kids. We are still enjoying everything :-)

Saturday, the 27th, I was honored to document the wedding of Jessica and Grant. It was a glorious December day in Pittsburgh. To the tune of 68 degrees and Sunny.... Unbelievable. It was a wonderful day. They were married at St. Winifred's Church in Mt. Lebanon and had the reception at Hilton Garden Inn @ Southpointe. I love the Hilton Garden Inn, because it is 5 minutes away from home!

I met with Jessica and Grant over a year ago, so it was nice to see the day finally arrive. It was a bonus Christmas present to be shooting this past weekend. My good friend and photographer, Dan Speicher came along to assist and shoot. Thanks for your help Dan!

Instead of posting a bunch of pictures I put together a slideshow. This is something that I have gotten away from, but am eager to get these rolling again. They are so much fun to make and more importantly for you to enjoy.

Thank you Jessica and Grant! Enjoy the honeymoon!!!

Happy New Year!


3 comments:

Armin DeFiesta said...

Right on bro, I'm still a fan of your off-camera flash work =)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images, and a wonderful song! What is the name of the song/artist?

You did a great job photographing St. Winifred--my church!

kennykimdotcom said...

nice david! :) slideshows are good my friend.