11.23.2008

Cabo San Lucas - Day 1

Kenny and I are in Cabo San Lucas enjoying the wedding festivities of Courtney and Danny. First I have to say what a wonderful couple they are! This is the first time we have met and they have made us feel as though we were friends forever. We shot for 2 days before the wedding and shot the wedding yesterday... I will blog more on this once I return home. One word = Awesome.

The wireless connection in our hotel is hit or miss, so I have been unable to blog as of yet. Kenny was able to, so you can check out his blog.

So now that I can finally post a few, Here are some from the first day/night. It was a "Welcome to Cabo" party that Courtney and Danny planned for early arriving guests. It was so gracious.

Enjoy!

Meet the couple (wait until you see the wedding images!)












2 comments:

Armin DeFiesta said...

Cool man, can't wait to see the rest.

Shane Melenbacker said...

Looks like a blast and nice shots, looking forward to the rest!